What am I?
I am a person with a whole set of skills aquired from long career in the gaming industry.
The best feeling in the world is when you have aquired a new skill and can effortlessly apply it.
At the end of the day, I feel great when a goal has been reached while having fun.
My education and experience goes towards the artistic field both digital and classical, however when made an Art Manager I realized that helping others to excel in their work is more gratifying. I could inspire, guide and lead people to become better at their tasks using humor and knowledge from my art background.
Being productive IS fun! Prove me wrong! – Anna Roth
I am a person with too many hobbies and spend my days trying to become more than mediocre!
Also I am a crazy cat lady.
Adobe creative cloud
Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate etc
Zendesk, Trello, Jira, Confluence, Office, Survey monkey, Insight, Google (everything) etc
Seriously, I am horrible at it
What have I been up to?
Time Employed: 3 years 6 months
Title: Marketing Project Manager
• Communication planning and publishing
• Social media strategy
• User/community feedback collecting
• Coordinating communication externally & internally
• Plan projects using JIRA
• Create and edit graphic for community and web design purposes
• Write and maintain articles in Zendesk Help center
• Web development using html & css
• ASO / SEO planning & executing
• Community management
• Analysing and maintaining KPI’s for app products and Zendesk Help center
• Maintaining and using communication tools such as Smartfocus and Survey monkey
Time Employed: 3 years
Title: Support / Community Manager
• Managing a 25+ Moderators/Staff
• Supervise time-sheet registration
• Communicating with official authorities and NGO
• Recruiting new employees
• Training new employees
• Evaluating trends and time management
• Focusing on employee well-being
• Reporting issues and bugs to JIRA
• Communicate and advice production of possible trends within the gaming community
• Implement Zendesk/Help center for a better customer support experience
• Suggesting and implementing new work flows within a support structure
Time Employed: 6 years
Title: Art Chief
• Creating graphics for Dress up games tailored predominantly to young girls
• Using Photoshop and Flash to build graphics
• Creating UI and GDA to be presented to management
• Recruiting new Artist and training new Artists
• Direct contact with customers who order a custom game by providing them stellar customer service
• Manage and develop a growing community of children
• Recruit, train and build a Moderation Team
• Present trends to upper management and develop themes to suit CDE’s community
Degree Name: Konst och Form (art)
Field Of Study: Artistry
Dates attended or expected graduation: 1997 – 2000
Degree Name: Storytelling techniques, Art, Art history
Field Of Study: Inking
Dates attended or expected graduation: 2001 – 2002